The Pretty Page

A Beauty Product Junkie's Reviews, Raves and Rants

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UD Stash!

This is the bulk of my Urban Decay stash, but not in it's entirety.















This picture is from a month or so ago. Since then I have added Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder and De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray. I won the De-Slick on UD's Facebook page in September, and they sent it last week, along with an unexpected extra gift, the Marshmallow Powder! Thanks UD!

I also have a small haul in route from HauteLook.com. I had made a vow that I wouldn't spend money on makeup for awhile, but I used birthday gift money, so that doesn't count. ;) I also have a $60 gift card to UD's website, and I'm saving it for when something amazing comes out that I absolutely cannot pass on. I was going to get the 24-7 Jackpot Set, but I'm not really a crazy eye-liner girl. To be honest, at the age of 28, I'm starting to shy away from intense and bright colors on my eyes, because that is a look that seems more suitable for the high-school, early 20's set.

The HauteLook haul includes 4 of UD's matte shadows, a Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder, UD Rocks rhinestones, 2 lipglosses. All of this was under $40!

I'll update with a newer pic later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home